Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just a little update...

Noah enjoyed Christmas very much...he was all about ripping the wrapping paper and checking out his new toys...it was a blast! Special thanks to the lovely ladies that got us a tree and decorated, it definitely made our Christmas a lot brighter! It was so exciting and overwhelming to come home to a very neatly decorated tree with gifts and other decorations. Thank you!!

Noah's appointment for the 27th to get his AFO's was rescheduled to the 6th of January because the vendor for the stander wouldn't have been able to make it. So a little more waiting..... Yesterday I went to my 12 week appointment and heard our "Peanut's" heartbeat for the first time. I am trying to stay positive but it is so hard to do as we continue to watch Noah struggle. I am anxious and scared to death about the amnio and results but we will continue to cling to God and each other for hope.

I wanted to take a minute to Thank everyone that has made donations, prayed, thought and even shared our story with others. The love and care that has been shown is so very much appreciated. We definitely cannot thank everyone enough for their generosity. I am terrible at thank you cards but I am working on them as I get the chance. Again thank you all so much for everything. We pray blessings over everyone as you have blessed us!

No comments:

Post a Comment