Sunday, November 13, 2011

45 days.....

Tuesday, we will be meeting with the Early Intervention group. They will be evaluating Noah to see what type of therapy he will need. Then Friday, we meet with the surgeon that did his g-tube surgery and then the pediatrician. Needless to say another busy week....

We continue to struggle, our hearts torn by SMA. SMA is not something that will define us but merely an obstacle that we are trying to conquer. It will always be a part of our lives, but we don't want it to BE our life. It's hard sometimes to even look at Noah and not think of SMA. We are constantly surrounded by it, so much in fact that it is suffocating. It has been 45 days since Noah's diagnosis, but it feels like a lifetime already. It's crazy to think that we have barely even gotten our feet wet with all of the things that will be a part of our new "normal".

We continue to pray for strength as we face the financial, emotional, and physical toll this has taken on us......

Psalm 18:1-2   I love you, LORD, my strength.
                       The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;
                       my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge,
                       my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Amen.........

2 comments:

  1. I pray that Jesus, God and The Holy Spirit quicken Noah’s healing process so your family can give a testimony to other families. Amen!

    Mt 8:17.............He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses.
    Ex 15:26............I am the Lord who heals you.
    Ps 147:3...........He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you still have an appointment tomorrow. Just wondering how everything went.

    Tamaran

    ReplyDelete