Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moving to Utah


Shortly after getting out to Utah I made Noah an appointment with a pediatrician so we could get established. While on the phone making the appointment the woman asked the reason for the visit. I simply said that we just moved and were trying to get him established with a doctor here and we are also having a few problems. She then asked what the other problems were....I briefly told her that Noah will not bear weight on his legs and also we have been having issues getting him to eat enough. She immediately put me on hold to talk to a nurse. She got back on the phone and said that we needed to bring Noah in right away and to come the next morning.

So on Friday, September 23, I took Noah to see a nurse practitioner at Wasatch Pediatrics. While observing Noah she was very concerned and referred us to a pediatric neurologist. The appointment was set for September 29th. She also referred us to an ENT because of Noah's recurrent ear infections. I was very upset because I was unable to go with Lane to take him since it was my 2nd day of work. But you do what you have to right??

No comments:

Post a Comment